Wednesday, March 20, 2013

When Computers Shut Themselves Down and Ruin Your LIFE!!

Last night I spent about three hours creating an amazing new post on my laptop.  I was having writer's block and hadn't created anything for my blog in a few weeks, so I was really proud of this piece because it was passionate and personal, very non-writer's blocky.  Well I signed my blog with my typical "Until Next Time XOXO" and then BAM...my friggin computer just shuts off and starts doing some stupid update thing.  I was too depressed to open it back up to see if Microsoft Word backed up my work.  So today...let's keep it simple. I love hearing about people's favorite things. Word of Mouth is my favorite thing ever, so I want to share a few of my FAVES :) Enjoy!

  • MAC Studio Fix It Fluid Foundation- AMAZINGGG. I love all things MAC, but my wallet does not...so I splurge ONLY on their foundation. It's like $30 per bottle, but worth every penny.

  • Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss- it's my favorite.  Always has been, always will be.

  • Anything Vera Wang.  She has a line at Kohl's (one of my most favorite stores).  She has gorgeous bags...they are a bit pricey, so wait until they go on sale and then use a coupon for an extra discount!

  • Suave Shampoo and Conditioner (the one with Keratin). You might think I am crazy for buying $2 shampoo...but I've tried everything, EVERYTHING (yes, I've tried the $30 per bottle salon stuff too, so not worth it). I have very thick, wavy hair that gets damaged from all the coloring I do to it...I just discovered the Suave with Keratin a few weeks ago and I am hooked.


  • Cage-Free Eggs. I was a Humanities major in college and one of my classes was about animal ethics.  It really made me want to be a vegetarian or maybe even a vegan.  But I can't function without meat in my life.  So instead, I try my best to buy products where the animals are grass-fed, free-range, etc.

  • Charity.  It's one of my favorite things.  If you are selling some sort of coupon book for a good cause, come see me, I will buy it from you every.single.time!  I also love coupons, so this is a win, win!

  • Sylvia Day: Bared to You and Reflected in You.  If you liked Fifty Shades you will like these too.  I spent my entire college career analyzing great literature and it is SO nice to end your day in the bubble bath, with a glass of wine, reading some kinky, totally unrealistic novel. LOVE it!
Share your favorites too :) And stay tuned, tonight I hope to recover my blog from last night and get it posted. 

Until Next Time
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee Manley WatsonMarch 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM

    um....just tried to post (again) on my phone....and after I typed it all....it said the "Samsung keyboard is not responding"...WTH??? Technology is NOT our friend! I am gonna keep reading and will post after all my readings :) xo

    ReplyDelete